Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Man's Garbage


 Well I brought some pretty exciting things back with me from Brooklyn! On Thanksgiving day I carried the recycling down to the basement of my in-laws apartment building and saw this chandelier in the garbage! Can you believe that?! I was beyond ecstatic!


       Isn't it beautiful?



I finally bought my very own block of french soap at the amazing shop Moon River Chattel in Williamsburg Brooklyn. They have amazing things! I pretty much want everything in the store.



                          And I have begun my Christmas decorating!



                     More to come!

3 comments:

  1. Don't ya just LOVE other peoples garbage!? it's the best! where will you display your soap? hurry with the 'more to come' please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! NYC garbage has been especially good to me! I have my new soap on display next to my kitchen sink. I will take some pics if the sun ever shines here again:)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a find. It's a Thanksgiving Miracle if ever there was one. It's a beutiful, can't believe someone would get rid of it.

    I've been decorating for the holidays too! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete